Updated: Mar 1
Cucumbers are usually added to a salad but it’s not often you see them being the star 🌟 This Chinese cucumber salad 🥗 is packed full of flavors but still retains the refreshing and light taste of the cucumber 🤩
1.5 tsp white sugar
1.5 tsp salt
1 tsp white vinegar
1 - 2 tbsp garlic
1 - 2 tbsp ginger
1 tbsp sesame oil chili flakes
1. Wash the cucumbers, cut off the head and tail, cut into small long pieces, and then smash or pat it.
2. Cut the garlic and ginger into small pieces and smash them.
3. In the large bowl, combine the smashed cucumbers, sugar and salt together.
4. Add sesame oil into the bowl and mix it.
5. Add chili flakes to your own taste.